copyright 1998 dave petko

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

PRINTS!!!!

    So a couple weeks ago I got my ass in gear and finally made a few batches of prints of some of my paintings.  

All the prints are printed on heavy card stock.   
They measure 13x18 inches.   Suitable for framing.
These are first editions and are in runs of 50.

I chose 7 paintings to make into prints and plan to make some of my other paintings into prints in the future.
  
The prints sell for $10.00 each.   Please contact me via email if you would like one.
e: liquidsunshinedesigns@gmail.com

here are the prints...

Bunnyzilla VS. China      © 2011 Dave Petko

Fullmoon Cityscape     © 2011 Dave Petko

Lester the Squid     © 2011 Dave Petko

Mania Sweet Mania      © 2011 Dave Petko

Satan Built My Hotrod     © 2011 Dave Petko

Skullyflowers    © 2011 Dave Petko

Baby Devil Doll        © 2011 Dave Petko

No comments:

Post a Comment