copyright 1998 dave petko

Monday, March 14, 2011

Paper This at the Beaumont Studios in Vancouver

I'm back from the "Paper This" art exhibit that my friend Arne Gutmann organized at the Beaumont Studios/Gallery in Vancouver Friday night.  The show is running for a three weeks.  The space is awesome,   I have never been to the Beaumont before but hopefully I will make it down there more often for events.    
    Quite a few people came out for opening night,   and there were most of the participating Whistler artists in attendance.  I noticed a couple red dots , which is a very good thing.   More people should buy artwork from artists,   support them as much as you can,  or at the very least tell them you like their work.
  Thanks to Charmaine, Jude, and Amelia of the Beaumont Studios for a great night

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear it was a success.
    I heard the work is exquisite and will make it over from Vancouver Island soon to see it.
    Good work guys!

    ReplyDelete