copyright 1998 dave petko

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Art sale for vet bills

My dog Vince was attacked on Saturday night and needed to be operated on... 
He needed 12 stitches and 3 drainage tubes,   which might come out Friday.
   I need help with paying some vet bills and I thought an art sale would be the best way to try to do this.
Below are the works of art I have reduced in price ...
SOLD! 

original acrylic on canvas $350.00 

original spraypaint on board $150.00 (framed)

SOLD! 
original acrylic on canvas $125.00 (framed)
If you ever wanted to own an original PETKO but couldn't afford to, now is your chance!

If you want any more information on the pieces,  sizes,  or just want to buy one to help out with Vinnies expenses please email me (Dave) at liquidsunshinedesigns@gmail.com



I also have "Skullboy" assorted sticker packs (10 stickers in each pack, stickers vary from pack to pack) for sale $5.00 each.   Skullboy buttons,  either one big button (1"size) or two small buttons (1/2" size)  for sale for $2.00  email or facebook me for more info.

these are the prints I am offering ,  most are printed digitally,  a couple are serigraphs (screen prints, each one unique),  and one is a lino block print (each one unique[due to the printing process])
all prints are $20.00  email or facebook me for more info.




Thanks,
Dave and Vincent



No comments:

Post a Comment