copyright 1998 dave petko

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

some news

  It has been a while since my last post,  and it isn't because I have been up on the mountains snowboarding,  as some of you lucky people have been due to Whistler Mountains early opening due to it's epic snow year so far.  I have been busy with some travels around British Columbia as well as some freelance art work, and some personal projects.
  First off I was in Revelstoke, BC for two weeks tattooing at PINZ Boardshop and Bodyart.  It was busy to say the least and I got to work on my birthday.  I didn't mind at all,  I was there to work and the lovely folks of Revelstoke put me work for sure.  You can see some of the tattoos I made while there by clicking this link.  While I was in Revelstoke I got to pick the last remaining chanterelles of the season before they became covered with snow.
  Last night I finished some design work which I am very happy about,  it is for a website about video games and the client is from Texas.   I will post a link to the site in a future post for you to check it out if you feel like it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment