copyright 1998 dave petko

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Block Party '11

Function Junction, Whistlers own light industrial park is hosting it's annual "BLOCK PARTY"  with food, live music, live art and of course new artwork by Whistler artists.   I have the pleasure to be showcasing 10 new works of art,  all small if not tiny pieces, housed in ornamental frames I have collected over the past couple years.   Besides the new pieces I will be showing some new(er) pieces which have been in House of RTS Gallery in Squamish, BC and were at State of the Art during the World Ski and Snowboard festival 2011.
  The Incredible Amoeba, Randoid, and Arne Gutmann will be showing with me at our venue at the south cul de sac.    Stop by and say hello,   have a drink and buy some art...  
   My work will be posted here very soon,   check back to see it if you happen to live out of town or miss the show.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment