copyright 1998 dave petko

Monday, June 20, 2011

travels this summer

   With this spring being so cold and lasting so long I am craving warmer weather,  I am craving summer.   The next few months are going to be full of travels for me and I like the idea of moving around some.

  One week from now I will be going on a two week trip out to the lovely, laid back town of Revelstoke, B.C. to do some tattooing and mountain biking.   A week after I return to Whistler I am heading up the Squamish valley to help build one of the stages I designed for Bass Coast Project,   which by the way is happening on the very last weekend of July,  better get your ticket soon.  The weekend following that I will be heading to .Shambhala for a few days of fun in the sun and trees.     After that maybe a trip to the sunshine coast for a bit of biking.

Then a quick week long trip home to see the family,  and that will wrap up my summer travel plans...  all the while drawing and tattooing and creating art for a few art shows in the works for the fall

Busy, busy, busy

No comments:

Post a Comment