copyright 1998 dave petko

Sunday, December 5, 2010

recent news

I've been making good use of these cold, cold days of the start of winter,  mainly staying inside and making art,  merchandise designs, tattoo designs, as well as planning some art exhibits for lucky folks in Vancouver and Whistler in the upcoming months.   My good friend Arne Gutmann   www.boardstars.com www.poofont.com and www.clikcontest.com    and I are planning an art exhibit in Vancouver featuring art created on handmade paper by Arne.  In case you didn't know, Arne makes beautiful paper, from scratch, in his home workshop in Whistler.   I don't want to spoil any surprises.  Let's just say you won't want to miss this show.
  Blind Mute Productions   www.blindmuteproductions.blogspot.com   is busy with planning more shows for the wintertime and spring.
  Start planning your tattoos , if that's what you're into,  it's going to be a busy winter inking up a storm.  check out  www.petkoink.blogspot.com  to see my recent work .
 I will be posting a photo of a new painting on this blog any day now, I'm just putting the finishing touches on it.
Peace, Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment