copyright 1998 dave petko

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cero live painting


Cero had another party March 16th at Max Fish nightclub in Whistler,  I think it was their 16th party,  more of a fundraiser really with all proceeds going to help build schools , etc. in Asia, etc.
   I was asked to be one of the artists who painted live.  Of course I said yes.
  The photos you see are of me painting from that night.
My good friend Randy"RANDOID" Smith was painting live beside me.   Other artists painting live were Oliver Roy and Stan Matwichuk.   DJs - Mat the Alien, R3, Fareal, Rich-A, Praiz and Phroh kept the music pumping all night.   and there were some MCs - Shamick the beat box king,  Lozen and Infinity  performed.   and visuals were by Apok.
check out   http://blogs.myspace.com/cerowhistler

My piece is titled "Collection"  it will hang in the "State of the Art" exhibition during the Telus World Ski and Snowboard Festival this year,  April 16-25 2010  in Whistler Village.   Opening night is April 17,   I will be there for sure.  Stop by and say hello.









































No comments:

Post a Comment