copyright 1998 dave petko

Monday, February 8, 2010

Evil the Devil

This little guy is "Evil the Devil" he's about 4x5 inches large, acrylic on canvas board.
I originally drew the sketch for him in Revelstoke , B.C. in the back room of PINZ Boardshop while doing a guest tattoo artist spot in the summer. I did a lot of drawing and sketching on that trip, as well as a shit load of tattoos. When in Salmon Arm or Revelstoke check them out , they will have all your sk8boards, longboards and snowboard needs (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8300319330)

Last winter I painted Evil the Devil (EtD) at the "Cero World Wide Friends" party in Whistler but wasn't 100% happy with the turn out. So I figured I would repaint him. Hope you like him.
Oh, and he's for sale and looking for a home. $100.00 (unframed)

1 comment:

  1. Hi you sexy little thing....aww! I'm Stephie hihi ! Er....what...are you.....any plans tonight?...Damn I wish i was your fork so you would grab me all day :-)
    I'll see you undergound Evil for sure, i was a bad bad girl. Au revoir cuttie.....Lot of frenchkisses mmmoouahh !

    ReplyDelete